By Guest Blogger: Rishi Shah
My mom told me that my go-to Stir Fry & Tofu dinner was worthy of her Veg Fusion blog. I was pretty thrilled and honored when I heard this. If you are looking for something quick, easy, and somewhat healthy that produces a lot of left-overs (for lunch and dinner the next day), then read on!
Here is my recipe.
Cooking Difficulty Level: Medium
Cooking Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 4-6 (or serves you 4 to 6 times!)
|2||Packages||Baked Tofu (already seasoned)|
|1/4||Bottle||Trader Joe’s Soyaki Sauce|
|Some Olive Oil|
How to Prepare:
- Make the brown rice on its own (I hope you know how to make rice).
- Cut the baked tofu in small slices (or however you like them) – I like the Wild Wood brand.
- Add a little Olive Oil in a wok put on medium to high heat.
- After about 20 seconds throw in your frozen veggies.
- Stir until the veggies look amazing to eat. (I usually eat while I cook) Usually 5-7 minutes.
- Add the tofu into the veggies. Keep stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add in some Soyaki sauce. I like a good amount so throw in 1/4 the bottle. Mix it all in for about 30 seconds.
- You’re done! To serve, put some brown rice and veggie stir fry on everyone’s plate. I usually don’t like to mix the brown rice and veggie stir fry because it stays better for leftovers when you eat it the next day for lunch 😉
Bonus: Add Sriracha sauce on top for a tasty fire in your mouth.
Please let me know what you thought about this recipe in the comments. I will be monitoring them and will reply back to each one.
This is a guest blog post by Rishi Shah. He is my son and is Getting More Awesome at business. If you want to learn how to get more paying customers sign up for his newsletter here.
For 4 Servings, multiply Nutrition Data by 5 for Single Serving.
For 6 Servings, multiply Nutrition Data by 3 for Single Serving.