DF = Dairy Free, GF = Gluten Free
LS = Low Sugar, V = Vegan
6 medium potatoes, boiled and smashed lump free
1 cup boiled and drained peas
1 cup boiled and drained cut french green beans small pieces
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup grated carrots
1/2 cup beets boiled and grated optional i did not add
1 tsp salt or to taste
1 tsp green chili paste
1 tsp ginger paste
1 cup chopped cilantro leaves
1 tsp amchur powder
1/2 tsp garam masala optional
Oil for deep or shallow frying
1-2 cups of bread crumbs
1/2 cup of all purpose flour
1. Boil and smash the potatoes with out any lumps
2. Boil peas, french cut green beans and drain the excess water and keep it to side.
3. Add peas, carrots, french cut green beans and onion and all spices (salt, green chili, cilantro, amchur powder)
4. Mix all the contents and make a oblong shape potato mix.
5. In a small bowl, add all purpose flour and 1/2 a cup of water to make a thick batter
6. Dip the oblong cutlets into the batter and bread crumbs
7. Fry the cutlets according to your choice (deep or shallow).
Heat 3 cups of oil in a pan and fry the cutlets turn golden brown in color on both the sides
On a medium high heat, add 1/2 a cup of oil and fry the cutlets until they turn golden brown in color on both sides
Put the cutlets on a paper towel to absorb the excess of oil. Cutlets can be enjoyed with various chutneys such as cilantro or sweet chutney and ketchup.