Rose Flavored Chia Drink
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 3 tbsp. water to soak chia seeds
- 3 chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp. rose syrup
- 3 tsp. rose water
- 1-cup milk soy/almond/hemp
- Ice cubes
- Ice cream of your choice
How to prepare:
- Soak chia seeds in warm water for over night in a tall glass or jar.
- Add rose water and rose syrup and chopped fresh strawberries.
- Add milk of your choice. Stir well.
- Garnish with ice and strawberries.
- Vanilla ice cream is one of my favorite that complements this drink.
- Falooda Sev is often used with this drink.
- I added strawberry puree instead of rose syrup so no artificial color and sugar and it tasted great.
- Enjoy as drink or as dessert drink.
Feel free to share your opinion in comments!