Cooking level: Very easy
Cooking time: 10 minutes
7 cups of rice krispies
2 cups of oats
few Reese pieces
8 oz creamy almond butter
1/2 cup of dried cranberries
1/2 cup of dark raisins
2 cups of brown sugar
1 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
2 cups of roasted peanuts/ almonds
4 tbsp butter
16 oz fluid light corn syrup with real vanilla or you may use agave nectar for corn syrup
1. In a sauce pan and low heat , add butter, creamy almond butter.
2. Add, corn syrup and brown sugar mix well.
3. When it liquefies, add the other ingredients to the mixture.
4. Add rice krispies and mix real well.
5. In a 9 x 12 baking pan, spray with cooking oil and put all the mixture in the pan with spatula to flatten it and let it cool down for 30- 45 minutes
6. Now you may cut into desired pieces