Cooking Difficulty Level: Easy
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes (Plus 6 hours to refrigerate)
Recently I made this vegan chocolate pie and served with aquafaba. No need to say everyone was in love at first bite.
1 Keebler 9″ Graham cracker pie crust ready made
|2||Package||Two Package Baker’s Semi-Sweet or
Sweet Chocolate Bar
|1||Teaspoon||One tsp Vanilla
one tsp maple syrup
|1||12.3 Oz. Package||One 12.3 Ounce Silky Tofu NORI-NU silken firm tofu|
|White Chocolate & Raspberries to Garnish|
|Cool Whip Optional|
How to Prepare:
- In a glass bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave for one minute. Stir and add one minute till it melts.
- Using an electric mixer, blend the vanilla ,maple syrup and tofu into the melted chocolate until smooth and creamy.
- Let it set in a refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with raspberry and shaved white chocolate.
- Add Aquafaba to substitute whipping cream.
- Yum! Enjoy!