|Photo courtesy of Tasty Kitchen|
These muffins are quick and easy to make for breakfast or a snack. Everyone will love them!
Cooking Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Baking Time: 18-20 Minutes
Cooking Difficulty Level: Easy
How to Prepare:
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and backing soda.
- Make a well in the center of dry mixture and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the egg replacer (1 egg = 1 1/2 Tsp dry Egg Replacer plus 2 TBsp Water), milk and oil.
- Pour wet mixture into well of dry mixture and stir until just moistened.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Lightly grease a muffin pan or line with baking cups.
- Fill each 2/3 full with batter.
- Sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in 375º oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and serve warm.
Serving Size is 1 & 1/2 Muffins.
One Muffin is 242 Calories and 10.6g Fat.