Peppermint bark is fun and easy to make it at home with the fraction of coast.
It gives a refreshing flavor of mint, not to heavy sugary taste and almond gives a healthy attribute to this home made candy.
- 6 candy canes
- 2 special dark Hershey’s chocolate
- 1/2 cup silvered almonds or Pistachio
How to Make:
1. Melt the chocolate in microwave oven for 30 seconds. Stir.
2. Repeat the steps if choclate is not melted.
3. Crush all the candycanes.
4. Add few almonds and crushed powder of candycanes in melted choclate.
5. Layer it thin on wax paper.
6. Garnish choclate with pieces of candycanes and silvered almonds.
7. Let it cool. Brake it into pieces. Store in a clear container.