All you need is fresh fruit, the milk of your choice, sugar and custard powder.
|2||Bananas, cut into small cubes|
|1||Can||Orange Segments or 1 Cup Sliced Orange|
|Few||Fresh Strawberries washed and cut into quarters|
|Green & Red Grapes cut in half|
|1||Medium||Apple cut into small cubes|
|1||Red Pear cut into small cubes|
|4||Cups||Milk, your choice, boiled & cool or just cold milk, your choice or 2 % milk|
|4||Tsp||Sugar or to your taste|
|Few||Almonds, Raisins or dried Cranberries and Pomegranate seeds (optional)|
- Boil 4 cups of milk and let it cool.
- In a small bowl, take the custard powder and add sugar and 1/2 cup of milk.
- Mix well and then add into the boiled milk while stirring continuously.
- Let the milk cool down.
- Add all of the chopped fruits.
- Cut bananas into small cubes like the apple and pear.
- Add all of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate it.
- Enjoy as a dessert or as a snack any time.
Serving Size is 1/20 of Entire Recipe.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment!
I love to hear from my readers!
Potential Health Benefits of Eating Fruit
- Potential for weight control
- More energy for exercising
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Reduced risk of developing cancers
- Lower blood pressure
- Potential to lower cholesterol
- Reduced risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Potential to slow down age process