This is always a hit at parties. It can be made in advance and refrigerated. Homemade Salsa Recipe is also available here: Fresh & Mild Salsa
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
|2||Can||Jalapeño Bean Dip|
|Small Bunch||Scallions, washed & cut|
- Spread the beans in a flat pan.
- Add taco seasoning to sour cream. Spread gently on top of beans.
- Spread third layer of either homemade or store-bought avocado dip.
- Spread salsa to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the salsa.
- Now garnish with black cut olives and green onion.
The Health Benefits of Mexican Food
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!