Banana bread is simple to make and great to have around for a quick breakfast or a healthy snack.
Baking Difficulty Level: Medium
Preparation & Baking Time: 1 1/2 hours
Serves: 8 Large Slices
|2 1/4||Tsp||Double Acting Baking Powder|
|1-2||EnerG Egg Replacer (1 egg = 1 1/2 Tsp|
|Egg Replacer plus 2 TBsp Water)|
How To Prepare:
- Preheat Oven to 350º
- Sift Flour into a medium bowl.
- Sift flour again with Double Acting Baking Powder and Salt.
- Set Aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, blend butter, sugar and lemon zest.
- Then add Egg Replacer and Banana.
- Slowly add flour mixture and beat together.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for about one hour and cool before slicing.
Old Bananas can be frozen until you're ready to make a loaf.