Cooking Preparation Time: 20 minutes
|1||Cup||Whole Wheat Flour|
|1||TBsp||Oil or Butter|
|Water to knead dough|
|Oil for frying|
How to Prepare:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and make a smooth dough.
- Set aside for couple of hours.
- Grease both hands and knead dough for a couple of minutes.
- Divide into equal parts.
- Roll it and flatten with hands.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Roll the dough to make a round shape as much as possible.
- Fry them gently one after another.
- Drain the puris on paper towel for excess oil.
- The shape of puri does not matter.
- Oil has to be a certain temperature so puri can puff up.
- Be careful of oil not to get on hands.
- Puri goes with Mango pulp and lots of veggies.