|Shrikhand with Fruits|
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Cooking Difficulty Level: Very Easy
Recipe Type: Jain, High Protein, Gluten free
J, HP, GF
How to Prepare:
- Lay out a big towel and newspaper for thickness. Now cover with a cheese cloth.
- Spread plain yogurt on the cheese cloth for about an hour.
- Sprinkle sugar to cover the surface of the yogurt.
- Mix it thoroughly on the cheese cloth with a spoon.
- Put the mixture through a sieve it for smoothness.
- Ground nuts, powder, and saffron can be added.
- This is a healthy delight. It is very well known by Gujarati families for its richness.
- Skim yogurt can also be used.
- For variety, vanilla can be added.
- Another idea is to use with sliced fruits. Strawberries and mangoes are favorites.
10 Reasons Yogurt is a Top Health Food
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment!
I love to hear from my readers!
Join my Newsletter here & receive
"Five 20 Minute VegFusion Recipes Your Family Will Love"